North Carolina Emergency Medicine Jobs Are Plentiful
Throughout the Tar Heel State, in some of the best places to live in North Carolina, we have Emergency Medicine jobs available for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants:
- In Brevard, North Carolina, near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, we have an opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician at a state-of-the-art emergency department. Transylvania Community Hospital has 10 ED beds and 94 hospital beds and sees between 15-25 thousand patients a year in its ED. Brevard is just 30 miles southwest of Asheville, NC and within a couple of hours of Charlotte so you’ll have the best of all worlds – breathtaking scenery, outdoor activities and plenty of entertainment nearby.
- At the Johnston Medical Center-Smithfield in Smithfield, NC we have great emergency medicine job opportunities for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. This is a fast-paced, professional environment with an annual emergency department volume of more than 50 thousand and the career rewards are many. Smithfield offers you comfortable and affordable accommodations, outstanding “Southern-style” restaurants, five area heritage museums, annual festivals and the largest selection of outlet stores in the state at Carolina Premium Outlets.
- In Washington, North Carolina we have an excellent emergency medicine job opening for a physician at a recently renovated facility with great mid-level support – and that means a rewarding job with less stress for you. Beaufort County Hospital has 149 beds and delivers a full range of services while its Eastern Carolina location offers affordable living, culture and a wide range of activities.
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital, as its name implies, is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Spruce Pine, North Carolina. This facility has emergency medicine jobs available for qualified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Spruce Pine is just an hour’s drive from Asheville and has plenty to offer close to home, including craft studios and galleries, the renowned Penland School of Crafts and the Museum of North Carolina Minerals.
- We have even more opportunities in great North Carolina communities such as Linville, Louisburg, Thomasville and Wilson, so be sure to check out all of the Emergency Medicine jobs available in North Carolina.
All of our North Carolina Emergency Medicine jobs come with full benefits and many have bonus opportunities. Click here to see the complete list of North Carolina Emergency Medicine jobs or browse our entire list of Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist Medicine jobs.