Emergency Medicine Jobs Available for Physicians All Across Georgia
When it comes to Emergency Medicine jobs, exciting opportunities abound in the Peach State. Hospital Physician Partners has seven immediate Emergency Medicine Job openings for physicians at great locations throughout Georgia, including:
- Just one hour north of Atlanta in the scenic mountain village of Dahlonega, we have an emergency medicine job opening at Chestatee Regional Hospital. This modern facility plays an important role in the health of a community that’s rich in history and a great place to live and work.
- Thirty minutes southwest of Macon in the small community of Fort Valley, Georgia, there is a full or part-time EM job opening at Peach Regional Medical Center. This excellent facility has a more active emergency room, seeing 15 to 25 thousand patients a year.
- Hartwell is in northeastern Georgia, just a few miles from the South Carolina border. Here we have a great emergency medicine job available at Hart County Hospital.
- In what Travel Holiday magazine called the “#1 Small Town in America”, we have an excellent EM job opportunity at Morgan Memorial Hospital. The six-bed emergency department sees about five thousand patients annually.
- In the heart of the Georgia Piedmont is the historic town of Monticello. Here we have an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Jasper Memorial Hospital.
- At another Northeastern Georgia location, this time at Cobb Memorial Hospital in Royston, we have an immediate EM job opening. Known as the Home of the Georgia Peach, Ty Cobb, it is home to the Ty Cobb Museum honoring the legendary baseball Hall of Famer and is only 100 miles from the excitement of Atlanta.
- Just 70 miles south of Atlanta lies the small southern town of Warm Springs, Georgia, where we have another great emergency medicine job opening. You can enjoy life in this warm town that has mix of hospitality and heritage. Warm Springs was home to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
All of these Emergency Medicines jobs in Georgia come with full benefits and there are bonus opportunities. We also invite you to browse Emergency Medicine jobs and Hospitalist jobs that we have available across the United States.
Search the Blog
- (800) 815-8377